White Chapel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Dragonbird Academy
Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:37 pm

» AFFILIATION ISSUES
Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) I_icon_minitimeby Torrance Shippman Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 pm

» Affiliate WC!
Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) I_icon_minitimeby Torrance Shippman Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 pm

» Asgard Valora Academy
Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) I_icon_minitimeby Axelle Fuentes Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:10 pm

» ShadowHenge Academy
Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:57 pm

» Forum Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING)
Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) I_icon_minitimeby Skyler Evans Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:15 pm

» FACE CLAIMS
Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) I_icon_minitimeby Torrance Shippman Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 pm

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) Affiliates-1 Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) 418367_425191904193944_1527818248_n Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Forum Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler Evans

Skyler Evans

Money : 3
Popularity : 0

Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING)   Forum Rules  (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:15 pm

White Chapel Forum Rules

• Please no spamming or trolling in the Chat-box its rude and disruptive to other members who are trying to talk.

• Please no advertising for other forums on the chat box that is what the advertisement section of the forum is for so please use it.

• If you want something big to happen to your character like death or tragic accident or something like that please ask an Admin first.

• No Godmoding simply meaning no trying to control other characters actions or even talking for other characters.

•If you want to do anything Mature please mark the post title with a [M] if what you are doing happens to be sexual related please keep it in the pm’s we don't need other members reading about what your doing.

• The post word count is at least 30 words, so please follow that were not looking for short posts

• Please respect the Admin and the moderators at all times if they tell you to do something please listen to them and do it.

• Swearing is fine. Just don't let it go to far.

• To limit confusion, there's a character limit. You may have three characters. If you would like more, contact the Admin

•The final rule is simple, Have Fun Smile
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Chapel :: Welcome To White Chapel :: Help Desk-
Jump to: